- We guarantee the destruction of all sensitive data
- We work to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Collection & disposal services
- We are registered by the Environment Agency and hold a waste carrier’s license
- On-site decommissioning service available
- Registered Waste Carriers (Licence No: EAN/952848)
- Compliant service issuing Certificates of Destruction, Waste Transfer Notes and Hazardous Waste Transfer Notes where required
- Secure transport from collection to disposal
- Environmental integrity with 0% landfill
We use CESG approved software to remove all data to info security level 5 and are fully WEEE compliant.
All organisations have a duty of care to ensure that any confidential data they hold is not released in an unauthorised or accidental way. Careless disposal of computer equipment can lead to information falling into the wrong hands, with the ensuing adverse media coverage and heavy fines for the organisation responsible for holding the data.
MillRace IT guarantees that all data is securely removed from hard disk drives and other data-bearing items, including digital photocopiers, and identifying marks are completely removed from all equipment. Working in partnership with RDC, MillRace IT is able to offer ISO 9001 quality-assured processes that track all items throughout the collection, data eradication and disposal process.
Using specialist overwriting and reformatting software we ensure that all data is securely erased and that no data falls into the wrong hands. Items that cannot be wiped are shredded and smelted down.
We offer you different levels of data destruction:
- Level 1: 3 wipe process. The information on the hard drive is ‘over-written’ 3 times.
- Level 2: 15 wipe process. The information on the hard drive is ‘over-written’ 15 times.
- Level 3: Complete granulation. The hard drive is completely destroyed using drilling, granulation or incineration.
We offer Lower Level & Higher Level
Overwriting [IS5] using Kroll Ontrack 3.0 [UG], [ManS]